Dominick Reyes vs Jan Blachowicz Odds, Prediction, Fight Info, Stream and Betting Insights for UFC 253
Reyes vs Blachowicz Fight Info, Date & Time
UFC 253 Light Heavyweight Championship Bout — Co-Main Event
Date: Saturday, September 26, 2020
Fight Time: This will be the fourth fight of the main card, which begins at 10 p.m. EST.
Venue: Flash Forum — Yas Island, Abu Dhabi, UAE
Reyes vs Blachowicz Odds & betting Info
All UFC 253 odds, lines and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
– Dominick Reyes (-280)
– Jan Blachowicz (+220)
Method of Victory:
Reyes vs Blachowicz method of victory prop bets will be updated when available.
Reyes vs Blachowicz Prediction
UFC 253 Reyes prediction is from Tapology Fight Predictions.
Winner: Dominick Reyes
Method of Victory: KO/TKO
Reyes vs Blachowicz Betting Trends and Stats
– Dominick Reyes lost to Jon Jones, by unanimous decision, in his most recent bout on Feb. 8, 2020.
– Jan Blachowicz defeated Corey Anderson, by knockout, in his most recent bout on Feb. 15, 2020.
– Reyes averages 4.88 significant strikes landed per minute with a 49 percent accuracy rate.
– Blachowicz averages 3.45 significant strikes landed per minute with a 48 percent accuracy rate.
– Reyes averages 3.00 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 48 percent defense rate.
– Blachowicz averages 2.77 significant strikes absorbed per minute with a 54 percent defense rate.
– Blachowicz averages 1.16 takedowns landed per 15 minutes with a 52 percent accuracy rate.
– Reyes has an 82 percent takedown defense rate.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.