Aces vs Sun Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for WNBA Semifinals Game 3
Aces vs Sun Game 3 Info
WNBA Playoffs – Semifinals
No. 1 Las Vegas Aces (18-4) vs. No. 7 Connecticut Sun (10-12)
Date: Thursday, Sept. 24, 2020
Time: 9:30 p.m. EST
Venue: IMG Academy – Bradenton, FL
Aces vs Sun Spread & Odds
All WNBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LV: (-300) | CONN: (+235)
Spread: LV: -6.5 (-112) | CONN: +6.5 (-108)
Total: 160.5 – Over: (-112) | Under: (-108)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LV: (42%) | CONN: (58%)
Odds to Win WNBA Finals: LV: (+220) | CONN: (+2300)
Aces vs Sun Expert Prediction & Pick
All WNBA predictions & expert picks are from ESPN.
Series Winner: Las Vegas Aces — ESPN’s six-expert panel unanimously picked the Aces to make the WNBA finals.
WNBA Playoff Bracket
Aces vs Sun Betting Trends
– Las Vegas is 3-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the under in three of Las Vegas’ last five games.
– Connecticut is 3-2 ATS in its last five games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Connecticut’s last five games.
Aces vs Sun Stats
– Las Vegas has averaged 88.7 PPG this season (No. 1 in the WNBA).
– Las Vegas has allowed 80.1 PPG this season (No. 2 in the WNBA).
– Connecticut has averaged 80.4 PPG this season (No. 10 in the WNBA).
– Connecticut has allowed 79.9 PPG this season (No. 2 in the WNBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.