Last Updated: 5/23/18
WHAT WE COLLECT
We get information about you in a range of ways.
Information You Give Us. We collect your name, postal address, email address, phone number, username, password, demographic information (such as your gender and occupation) as well as other information you directly give us on our Site.
Information We Get From Others. We may get information about you from other sources. We may add this to information we get from this Site.
Information Automatically Collected. We automatically log information about you and your computer. For example, when visiting our Site, we log your computer operating system type, browser type, browser language, the website you visited before browsing to our Site, pages you viewed, how long you spent on a page, access times and information about your use of and actions on our Site.
Cookies. We may log information using "cookies." Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive by a website. We may use both session Cookies (which expire once you close your web browser) and persistent Cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them) to provide you with a more personal and interactive experience on our Site. This type of information is collected to make the Site more useful to you and to tailor the experience with us to meet your special interests and needs.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use your personal information as follows:
- We use your personal information to operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
- We use your personal information to respond to comments and questions and provide customer service.
- We use your personal information to send information including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and support and administrative messages.
- We use your personal information to communicate about promotions, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by us and our selected partners.
SHARING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may share personal information as follows:
- We may share personal information with your consent. For example, you may let us share personal information with others for their own marketing uses. Those uses will be subject to their privacy policies.
- We may share personal information when we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving the sale or transfer of all or a part of our business or assets. These deals can include any merger, financing, acquisition, or bankruptcy transaction or proceeding.
- We may share personal information for legal, protection, and safety purposes.
- We may share information to comply with laws.
- We may share information to respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
- We may share information in an emergency. This includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
- We may share information with those who need it to do work for us.
We may also share aggregated and/or anonymized data with others for their own uses.
INFORMATION CHOICES AND CHANGES
Our marketing emails tell you how to “opt-out.” If you opt out, we may still send you non-marketing emails. Non-marketing emails include emails about your accounts and our business dealings with you.
You may send requests about personal information to our Contact Information below. You can request to change contact choices, opt-out of our sharing with others, and update your personal information.
You can typically remove and reject cookies from our Site with your browser settings. Many browsers are set to accept cookies until you change your settings. If you remove or reject our cookies, it could affect how our Site works for you.
Notice for Residents of the European and Swiss Economic Areas, Privacy Shield and Contractual Terms
SportsGrid is committed to subjecting all personal data received from European Union (“EU”) member countries and Switzerland, in reliance on the Privacy Shield Framework (“Privacy Shield”), to the Privacy Shield's applicable Principles. To learn more about the Privacy Shield Framework, and to view our certification page, please visit: https://www.privacyshield.gov
SportsGrid is responsible for the processing of personal data we receive, and subsequently transfers to a third party acting as an agent on our behalf. SportsGrid abides by the Privacy Shield Principles for all onward transfers of personal data from the EU and Switzerland, including, unless we prove that we are not responsible for the event giving rise to the damage, the onward transfer of liability provisions.
SportsGrid is subject to the regulatory enforcement powers of the U.S. Federal Trade Commission. In certain situations, SportsGrid may be required to disclose personal data in response to lawful requests by public authorities, including to meet national security or law enforcement requirements.
If these processes do not result in a resolution, you may then contact your local data protection authority, the U.S. Department of Commerce, and/or the Federal Trade Commission for assistance.
Please be advised that the arbitrator(s) may only impose individual-specific, non-monetary, equitable relief necessary to remedy any violation of the Privacy Shield Principles with respect to the resident.
SportsGrid may transfer your Personal Data to countries other than the one in which you live. We deploy the following safeguards if SportsGrid transfers Personal Data originating from the European Union or Switzerland to other countries not deemed adequate under applicable data protection law.
These frameworks were developed to enable companies to comply with data protection requirements when transferring personal data from the European Union and Switzerland to the United States.
SportsGrid offers European Union Model Clauses, also known as Standard Contractual Clauses, to meet the adequacy and security requirements for our Customers that operate in the European Union, and other international transfers of Customer Data. A copy of our standard data processing addendum, incorporating Model Clauses, is available upon request to privacy@SportsGrid.com.
404 5th Ave
New York, NY 10018
New York, New York 10018
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Gaming Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.