David Johnson Talks Fantasy + Backfields to Avoid – The Fantasy Footballers
Fantasy Football Podcast for June 22nd, 2017. The Fantasy Footballers are back again with the one and only David Johnson on today’s show! Andy asks him about his 2016 injury, John Brown & Chad Williams, the Dad life, and more. This before diving into the Mailbag to answer all sorts of questions on, redraft, keeper, and dynasty leagues, as well as league issues/commissioner questions. Andy, Mike, and Jason give you all the perspective you need to build the best 2017 fantasy team possible! Check out this episode and don't forget to check out previous episodes.
- 01:50- Quick Question: Are there any team backfields that you are completely avoiding?
- 07:20- David Johnson Interview
- 22:50- Mailbag!
- 23:25- Michael Thomas
- 28:00- Points Per Completion League
- 31:15- Joe Mixon, Michael Crabtree, Theo Riddick, Christian McCaffrey, DeVante Parker
- 35:30- Demaryius Thomas, Emmanuel Sanders
- 37:40- If Gronk were a WR, where would he rank?
- 43:45- Pre-Draft Rituals
Join our Fantasy Football community at www.JoinTheFoot.com
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Betting Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.