Fantasy Football Podcast for May 30th, 2017. On today’s show, Andy, Mike, and Jason pick from the #9 spot in a 12-team Standard mock draft on FantasyDraftWizard.com. Hear the guys use their tied-based drafting strategy round by round, debating the ins and outs of every pick in this fantasy football mock. Prep your redraft, keeper, and dynasty fantasy football teams for 2017 with insights you can only get on the #1 fantasy football podcast. Check out this episode and don’t forget to check out previous episodes.
- 02:50- Quick Question of the Day: How much does Strength of Schedule matter?
- 06:55- Matt Asiata signs with Detroit Lions
- 07:30- Mock Draft!
- 07:55- Round 1: Devonta Freeman, Jordy Nelson, DeMarco Murray
- 11:40- Round 2: Jay Ajayi, DeMarco Murray, Michael Thomas
- 14:12- Round 3: Demaryius Thomas, Isaiah Crowell
- 17:55- Round 4: Terrelle Pryor, Sammy Watkins, Andrew Luck, Tyler Eifert
- 23:34- Round 5: Andrew Luck, Ameer Abdullah, Tyler Eifert, Mike Gillislee
- 28:40- Round 6: Mike Gillislee, Donte Moncrief
- 29:30- Round 7: Donte Moncrief, Ameer Abdullah, Frank Gore
- 31:10- Round 8: Frank Gore, Martavis Bryant, Derrick Henry
- 36:30- Round 9: Willie Snead, Eric Ebron
- 39:00- Round 10: Kareem Hunt, Eric Ebron
Join our Fantasy Football community at www.JoinTheFoot.com