MTV The Challenge Rivals 3 Preview – Cast & Fantasy League, Rules and Scoring
MTV The Challenge Rivals 3 Preview - Cast & Fantasy League, Rules and Scoring
FNTSY Sports Network's Pat Mayo and Paul Shaughnessy preview this season of MTV The Challenge: Rivals 3. The guys discuss the entire cast and teams, and explain the rules, scoring, and how to join the Rivals 3 Fantasy League.
Play in the Rivals 3 Fantasy League by emailing you contact to 2015FantasyChallenge@gmail.com
Pat Mayo Hour: Video | iTunes | Stitcher | Facebook | Twitter | Podomatic | E-Mail | Google Play | DFS Coverage: Daily Roto
PMH Shorts: It Never Ends | Street Magic | Hungry Man Dinner | Copyright Issues | Watching on TV | Juice Boxes | Sudoku
Video: Subscribe on YouTube | Audio: Subscribe to the Pat Mayo Hour on iTunes | Stitcher | Podomatic | Google Play
MTV The Challenge Rivals 3 - Rules
Your Rivals 3 Fantasy team consists of six players. Each player has been assigned a salary. The sum of your players CANNOT go over the $100 salary cap. You only pick your team ONCE, before the first episode, and then it’s set for the season. You DO NOT make changes every week. So choose wisely.
If you are found out to have searched spoilers, you will be immediately disqualified and I will find a way to publicly shame you.
Although there are teams on Rivals 3, you draft individuals for your Fantasy team, any six cast members you want – male or female.
MTV The Challenge Rivals 3 - Cast Fantasy Prices
- Bananas ($23) and Sarah ($20)
- Tony ($14) and Camila ($14)
- Vince ($19) and Jenna ($19)
- Wes ($21) and Nany ($18)
- Johnny ($13) and Jessica ($11)
- Leroy ($20) and Averey ($15)
- Jamie ($13) and KellyAnne ($12)
- Cory ($14) and Ashley ($9)
- Brandon ($11) and Briana ($9)
- Dario ($12) and Nicole ($13)
- Devin ($10) and Cheyenne ($9)
- Nate ($9) and Christina ($7)
- Thomas ($9) and Simone ($8)
MTV The Challenge Rivals 3 - Fantasy Scoring
*Scoring From Officially Unofficial Challenge League*
- Making T.J. say, “You killed it”: 10 points
- Making T.J. express verbal disappointment in poor performance or quitting: -5 points
- Making T.J. verbally express his disappointment in anything else about your behavior besides quitting (not related to performance, so basically for being a jerk): 10 points
- Winning the regular challenge: 15 points
- Winning elimination challenge: 25 points
- Winning final challenge: 100 points
- 2nd place at final challenge: 30 points
- 3rd place at final challenge: 10 points
- Leaving show due to sickness or partner being kicked off/leaving: no points
- Female Crying: 5 points
- Male Crying: 20 points
- Open-mouth kissing: 10 points per participant
- Coitus: 20 points per participant NOTE: This must be blatant! Ambiguous could-be-cuddling will not count. If both parties admit it, points will be awarded. Otherwise, clothes must be show being removed, squirming under covers and/or moaning.
- Nudity: 10 points
- Unilateral verbal beratement: 5 points
- Verbal Fighting (more than 1 participant): 10 points
- Unilateral physical attack: 15 points
- Physical Fighting (more than 1 participant): 30 points (hard push and slapping counts in this category)
- Being kicked off show for something other than injury: 100 points (must be eliminated outside of game play… this is basically fighting and/or Vinny-style sexual harassment)
- Vomiting: 5 points (limit 2 per episode)
- Peeing in public, non-toilet, including peeing your pants: 10 points
- The Nany Bonus: If a player hooks up (open-mouth kissing or more) with more than one person in a single episode, they’ll receive an additional 5 points.
- Winning any sort of loser tournament (like Battle of the Ex-iled, if they do that this season): 5 points
New for this season!!!
- In honor of Tony, 25 points if anyone has to take a pregnancy test during the season. 50 points if pregnancy test is positive.
NOTE: Flashbacks from previous challenges do not count towards scoring.
Hook up clarification. If two players hook up (open-mouth kissing or more) more than once in an episode, they only get points once. If they hook up (open-mouth kissing or more) again on another episode, they get points again. So they can double up week to week, but not within an episode.
The Marlon & Derek Rule: Anything that happened off camera/was not shown, does not count in scoring unless all participants in event (hook up, fight, etc.) acknowledge it occurred on camera during an episode of the show (not internet, After Show or Reunion).
*Anything that happens in internet exclusive videos or during the After Show or the Reunion Special does not count towards scores. Only the winner matters, if MTV does another losers tournament.
Those weird little 30-second clips shown during the middle of the commercials near the end of the TV version do not count for the “official record” for fantasy purposes, unless they are shown in theversion of the show.
The Pat Mayo Hour covers the entire scope of the Fantasy sports landscape from Football to Reality TV, daily and yearly leagues and everything in between. You can watch the Pat Mayo Hour every weekday at 3:00pm EST, 8:00pm EST and Midnight on the FNTSY Sports Network Television channel or on your Apple TV, Xbox, Roku or Amazon Fire Stick. If you have a Fantasy question, general inquiry or snarky comment, ship it to Mayo at PatMayoHour@gmail.com and the best will be addressed on the show.
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Betting Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.