The Overreaction Episode, Blake the Snake Gets Paid – The Fantasy Footballers
Fantasy Football Podcast for February 27th, 2018. The Fantasy Footballers are back with another offseason episode because we never stop! Andy, Jason, and Mike each pick three players that they think fantasy football owners will overreact on. Which guys will be underdrafted or overdrafted due to their 2017 fantasy football season? This, plus the argument for getting rid of Kickers and Team Defense, plus the latest NFL News including a new Blake Bortles contract. Prep your redraft, keeper, and dynasty fantasy football teams for 2018 with the #1 fantasy football podcast.
- 07:10- Quick Question- How do you convince your league to drop Kickers and/or Team Defense?
- 09:20- NFL News & Notes
- 09:25- Blake the Snake Bortles
- 13:15- Marcus Peters, Kansas City Chiefs, Los Angeles Rams
- 14:25- Adam Vinatieri
- 14:50- Julius Thomas
- 15:05- Kirk Cousins, Arizona Cardinals
- 15:35- Tyrod Taylor
- 15:40- Case Keenum, Minnesota Vikings
- 19:15- Overreactions!
- 20:10- Jameis Winston
- 24:00- Carson Wentz
- 26:50- Drew Brees
- 31:30- T.Y. Hilton
- 33:25- Amari Cooper
- 37:05- Mike Evans
- 41:35- Kareem Hunt
- 45:45- The “Great” Kirk Cousins
- 50:10- Washington RBs, Samaje Perine, Chris Thompson
Join our Fantasy Football community at www.JoinTheFoot.com
Pre-order the Ultimate Draft Kit at the early bird price!
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Gaming Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.