Brazil Imploding As Olympics Near, And Of Course Miss Bum-Bum Is Involved
May 18 / Rick Chandler / SportsGrid
Welcome to Brazil, where things are progressing just fine as we near the opening day of the Olympics. The Brazilian government is running like a Tager watch, just look: on Tuesday during a parliamentary vote to impeach the president, a senator forgot to mute his phone when he opened a sex video and the entire chamber heard it. Like I said, no worries here!
Other things that have just recently happened as the country prepares for the Rio Games, which get underway in just 78 days:
* The new Minister of Tourism, Alessandro Teixeira, is now the former Minister of Tourism. His job lasted only 20 days when his wife, Milena Santos, posed nude in front of the parliament building, then joined her husband to pose in a skimpy dress in his new office (photo above). Santos is a model and holder of the "Miss Bum-Bum 2013" title -- a bathing suit competition to find the woman with the greatest ass in Brazil. Santos later posted the photos on her Facebook page along with the words "My first day as First Lady of Tourism of Brazil."
* According to The Daily Mail, prostitutes were filmed with politicians inside the men's bathrooms of the National Congress. One was filmed engaging in oral sex with a senator.
* A congressman forgot to mute his phone as he showed porn to four colleagues during the impeachment trial of President Dilma Rousseff, allowing a woman's orgasmic screams to echo through the silent chamber before the fumbling politician managed to switch it off.
* Oh yeah, did we mention that they're dumping their president? Rousseff, who is accused of illegally manipulating finances to fund her re-election campaign in 2014, has been suspended from office in lieu of impeachment proceedings.
* Of the 25 serving cabinet members, 19 are currently under investigation for crimes -- among them corruption, money-laundering and racketeering.
* One cabinet minister is a leader of the Universal Church, which preaches that people are possessed by demons.
* The acting President, Michel Temer, is banned from running for permanent office due to being investigated for bribery and accepting illegal payments for construction bids.
* Because the next two politicians in line for the presidency are also under suspicion of bribery or other crimes, the job would fall to federal congressman Tiririca, a celebrity clown and comedian.
* Brazil's new First Lady, Marcela Temer, 33, is 42 years younger than her husband Michel. She refused to move in to the president's mansion until it was renovated, spending "millions" of taxpayers' money.
There's more, but we'll stop there. As an update, Rio de Janiero's two major lakes, where the Olympic boating events will take place, are still officially deemed as polluted; Zika Virus concerns have caused many athletes and fans to question whether they will attend the Games at all; and threats of violence and protests are still a big concern.
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Betting Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.