Daily Fantasy Sports Analyst Job Opportunity
DailyRoto.com is seeking a highly motivated and dedicated Daily Fantasy Sports (DFS) Analyst to join our team.
A successful candidate should:
- Play a high volume of DFS on a monthly and annual basis
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work to deadlines and prioritize customer needs over their own
- Represent themselves with honesty and integrity
- Take a data-driven approach towards problem-solving with an emphasis on predictive stats and modeling
- Communicate effectively via multiple mediums including written, audio and video
- Have a deep understanding of advanced analytics, predictive data and daily fantasy sports for NFL, NBA, and MLB. Expertise in other sports including GOLF, NHL, and NASCAR a plus.
- Have an active presence and engage with DFS community on social media
- Flexible scheduling (hours vary both in terms of quantity and time of day depending on the sport, season and time of year)
- Ability to wear multiple hats and contribute to the broader business goals
- Maintain daily fantasy player inputs, projections, content and research tools
- Daily and weekly qualitative analysis
- Daily and weekly audio and video recording including live and on-demand content
- Daily and weekly alerts and email communication
- Engage with subscribers in SLACK channel
- Ability to work non-standard hours including nights and weekends required
- Promote DailyRoto content and premium sales efforts
- Guest appearances for FNTSY, Sportsgrid, NBA.com and other media platforms
- Computer science knowledge (Python, C#, G Suite, SQL, etc) not required but a plus
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if interested and include:
- Professional resume and cover letter
- FanDuel and DraftKings Username
- Links to any relevant social media accounts
- Writing samples
- Podcast samples
- Video samples
Subject Line: DFS Analyst [Your Name]
Qualified candidates will receive a response within 7-10 business days.
Be the first to know
Want FREE Fantasy and Betting Advice and Savings Delivered to your Inbox? Sign up for our Newsletter.