Astros vs Rays Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Playoffs ALCS Game 6
Astros vs Rays Game 6 Info
American League Championship Series Game 6 (TB Leads Series 3-2)
No. 6 Houston Astros (29-31) vs. No. 1 Tampa Bay Rays (40-20)
Date: Friday, Oct. 16, 2020
Time: 4:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
How to Watch: TBS
Astros vs Rays Betting Info
Moneyline: HOU: (+122) | TB: (-140)
Spread: HOU: +1.5 (-166) | TB: -1.5 (+140)
Total: 8 – Over: (+102) | Under: (-124)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): HOU: (12%) | TB: (88%)
American League Winner: HOU: (+360) | TB: (-500)
World Series Odds: HOU: (+850) | TB: (+160)
Astros vs Rays Probable Pitchers
Astros: Framber Valdez (5-3, 3.57 ERA)
Rays: Blake Snell (4-2, 3.24 ERA)
Astros vs Rays Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Tampa Bay Rays
Over/Under: Over 8.0
Astros vs Rays Betting Trends
– Houston defeated Tampa Bay, 4-3, in Game 5 of the ALCS.
– The total has hit the under in each of Houston's last five games.
– Houston is 1-5 straight up in its last six games played on Friday.
– The total has hit the under in each of the last seven games for Tampa Bay.
– Tampa Bay is 12-4 straight up in its last 16 games.
Astros vs Rays Stats
– Houston is averaging 4.68 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
– Houston is surrendering 4.45 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
– Tampa Bay is averaging 4.69 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
– Tampa Bay is surrendering 3.74 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!