Blue Jays vs Rays Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Playoffs AL Wild Card Game 2
Blue Jays vs Rays Game 2 Info
AL Wild Card Round — Game 2 (Rays lead 1-0)
No. 8 Toronto Blue Jays (32-28, 15-19 Away) vs. No. 1 Tampa Bay Rays (40-20, 20-9 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2020
Time: 4 p.m. EST
Venue: Tropicana Field St. – Petersburg, FL
How to Watch: TBS
Blue Jays vs Rays Betting Info
Moneyline: TOR: (+124) | TB: (-142)
Spread: TOR: +1.5 (-180) | TB: -1.5 (+150)
Total: 7 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TOR: (16%) | TB: (84%)
Series Price: TOR: (+530) | TB: (-750)
World Series Odds: TOR: (+5500) | TB: (+660)
Blue Jays vs Rays Probable Pitchers
Blue Jays: Hyun-Jin Ryu (5-2, 2.69 ERA)
Rays: Tyler Glasnow (5-1, 4.08 ERA)
MLB Playoff Bracket
The Duel’s 2020 MLB Playoffs bracket can be found via this link.
Blue Jays vs Rays Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Over/Under: Over 7
Blue Jays vs Rays Betting Trends
– The total has hit the over in 11 of Toronto’s last 15 games.
– Toronto is 1-6 straight up in its last seven road games.
– The total has hit the under in seven of Tampa Bay’s last nine games.
– Tampa bay is 5-0 straight up in its last five home games.
Blue Jays vs Rays Stats
– Toronto is averaging 4.97 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
– Toronto is surrendering 5.16 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
– Tampa Bay is averaging 4.79 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
– Tampa Bay is surrendering 3.77 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.