Braves vs Dodgers Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Playoffs NLCS Game 1
Braves vs Dodgers Game 1 Info
National League Championship Series Game 1
No. 2 Atlanta Braves (35-25) vs. No. 1 Los Angeles Dodgers (43-17)
Date: Monday, Oct. 12, 2020
Time: 8:08 p.m. EST
Venue: Globe Life Field — Arlington, TX
How to Watch: FOX
Braves vs Dodgers Betting Info
Spread: ATL: +1.5 (-164) | LAD: -1.5 (+138)
Total: 8.0 – Over: (-118) | Under: (-104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): ATL: (N/A) | LAD: (N/A)
National League Winner: ATL: (+172) | LAD: (-215)
World Series Odds: ATL: (+410) | LAD: (+150)
Braves vs Dodgers Probable Pitchers
Braves: Max Fried (7-0, 2.25 ERA)
Dodgers: Walker Buehler (1-0, 3.44 ERA)
Braves vs Dodgers Expert Prediction and Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Los Angeles Dodgers
Over/Under: Over 8.5
Braves vs Dodgers Betting Trends
– Atlanta defeated the Miami Marlins, 7-0, in Game 3 of NLDS.
– The Dodgers defeated the San Diego Padres, 12-3, in Game 3 of NLDS.
– The total has hit the under in four of Atlanta's last five games.
– Atlanta is 5-0 straight up in its last five games.
– The total has hit the under in four of the Dodgers' last six games.
– The Dodgers are 9-0 straight up in their last nine games.
Braves vs Dodgers Stats
– Atlanta is averaging 5.72 runs per game this season (No. 2 in MLB).
– Atlanta is surrendering 4.51 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
– The Dodgers are averaging 5.83 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
– The Dodgers are surrendering 3.45 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!