Cardinals vs Padres Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for NL Wild Card Game 1
Cardinals vs Padres Game 1 Info
NL Wild Card Round — Game 1
No. 5 St. Louis Cardinals (30-28, 16-15 Away) vs. No. 4 San Diego Padres (37-23, 21-11 Home)
Date: Wednesday, Sept. 30, 2020
Time: 5 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park — San Diego, CA
How to Watch: ESPN2
Cardinals vs Padres Betting Info
Moneyline: STL: (+140) | SD: (-162)
Spread: STL: +1.5 (-146) | SD: -1.5 (+124)
Total: 8 – Over: (-128) | Under: (+104)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): STL: (45%) | SD: (55%)
Series Price: STL: (+176) | SD: (-210)
World Series Odds: STL: (+3600) | SD: (+1020)
Cardinals vs Padres Probable Pitchers
Cardinals: Kwang-Hyun Kim (3-0, 1.62 ERA)
Padres: Chris Paddack (4-5, 4.73 ERA)
Cardinals vs Padres Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: St. Louis Cardinals
Over/Under: Under 8.5
MLB Playoffs Bracket
The Duel’s 2020 MLB Playoffs bracket can be found via this link.
Cardinals vs Padres Betting Trends
– The total has hit the under in four of St. Louis’ last five games.
– St. Louis is 2-6 straight up in its last eight games against San Diego.
– The total has hit the under in 12 of San Diego’s last 18 games against St. Louis.
– San Diego is 1-4 straight up in its last five home games.
Cardinals vs Padres Stats
– St. Louis is averaging 4.14 runs per game this season (No. 24 in MLB).
– St. Louis is surrendering 3.95 runs per game this season (No. 6 in MLB).
– San Diego is averaging 5.42 runs per game this season (No. 3 in MLB).
– San Diego is surrendering 4.02 runs per game this season (No. 8 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.