Rays vs Astros Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Playoffs ALCS Game 4
Rays vs Astros Game 4 Info
American League Championship Series Game 4 (TB Leads Series 3-0)
No. 1 Tampa Bay Rays (40-20) vs. No. 6 Houston Astros (29-31)
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2020
Time: 8:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
How to Watch: TBS
Rays vs Astros Betting Info
Moneyline: TB: (-144) | HOU: (+126)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (+116) | HOU: +1.5 (-136)
Total: 8 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TB: (76%) | HOU: (24%)
American League Winner: TB: (-4000) | HOU: (+1850)
World Series Odds: TB: (+110) | HOU: (+3300)
Rays vs Astros Probable Pitchers
Rays: Tyler Glasnow (5-1, 4.08 ERA)
Astros: Zack Greinke (3-3, 4.03 ERA)
Rays vs Astros Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Tampa Bay Rays
Total: Over 8
Rays vs Astros Betting Trends
– Tampa defeated Houston, 5-2, in Game 3 of the ALCS.
– The total has hit the under in each of Tampa Bay's last five games.
– Tampa Bay is 6-1 in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the under in 12 of Houston's last 18 games.
– Houston is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
Rays vs Astros Stats
– Tampa Bay is averaging 4.74 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
– Tampa Bay is surrendering 3.73 runs per game this season (T-No. 3 in MLB).
– Houston is averaging 4.70 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
– Houston is surrendering 4.49 runs per game this season (T-No. 12 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.