Rays vs Astros Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Playoffs ALCS Game 5
Rays vs Astros Game 5 Info
American League Championship Series Game 5 (TB Leads Series 3-1)
No. 1 Tampa Bay Rays (40-20) vs. No. 6 Houston Astros (29-31)
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 14, 2020
Time: 5:07 p.m. EST
Venue: Petco Park – San Diego, CA
How to Watch: TBS
Rays vs Astros Betting Info
Moneyline: TB: (-148) | HOU: (+128)
Spread: TB: -1.5 (+108 | HOU: +1.5 (-126)
Total: 9.5 – Over: (-104) | Under: (-118)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TB: (66%) | HOU: (34%)
American League Winner: TB: (-1600) | HOU: (+960)
World Series Odds: TB: (+125) | HOU: (+2200)
Rays vs Astros Probable Pitchers
Rays: John Curtis (3-0, 1.80 ERA)
Astros: Luis Garcia (0-1, 2.92 ERA)
Rays vs Astros Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Over/Under: Over 9.5
Rays vs Astros Betting Trends
– Houston defeated Tampa Bay, 4-3, in Game 4 of the ALCS.
– The total has hit the under in each of the last six games for Tampa Bay.
– Tampa Bay is 12-3 straight up in its last 15 games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Houston’s last five games.
– Houston is 2-4 straight up in its last six games.
Rays vs Astros Stats
– Tampa Bay is averaging 4.72 runs per game this season (No. 13 in MLB).
– Tampa Bay is surrendering 3.73 runs per game this season (T-No. 3 in MLB).
– Houston is averaging 4.69 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
– Houston is surrendering 4.47 runs per game this season (No. 12 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!