Rays vs Dodgers Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB World Series Game 2
Rays vs Dodgers Game 2 Info
Major League Baseball World Series Championship Game 2 (LAD lead series 1-0)
No. 1 Tampa Bay Rays (40-20) vs. No. 1 Los Angeles Dodgers (43-17)
Date: Wednesday, Oct. 21, 2020
Time: 8:08 p.m. EST
Venue: Globe Life Field — Arlington, TX
How to Watch: FOX
Rays vs Dodgers Betting Info
Spread: TB: +1.5 (-154) | LAD: -1.5 (+130)
Total: 8 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): TB: (20%) | LAD: (80%)
World Series Odds: TB: (+300) | LAD: (-375)
Rays vs Dodgers Probable Pitchers
Rays: Blake Snell (4-2, 3.24 ERA)
Dodgers: Tony Gonsolin (2-2, 2.31 ERA)
Rays vs Dodgers Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB predictions & expert picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Los Angeles Dodgers
Over/Under: Over 8
Rays vs Dodgers Betting Trends
– The Dodgers defeated Tampa Bay, 8-3, in Game 1 of the World Series.
– Tampa Bay is 4-8 straight up in its last 12 games against the Dodgers.
– The total has hit the under in eight of Tapma Bay's last 10 games.
– The Dodgers are 11-2 straight up in their last 13 home games.
– The total has hit the over in five of the Dodgers' last seven games.
Rays vs Dodgers Stats
– Tampa Bay is averaging 4.65 runs per game this season (No. 14 in MLB).
– Tampa Bay is surrendering 3.81 runs per game this season (No. 4 in MLB).
– The Dodgers are averaging 5.84 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
– The Dodgers are surrendering 3.56 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.