White Sox vs Indians Odds, Probable Pitchers, Betting Lines, Spread & Prediction for MLB Game
White Sox vs Indians Game Info
Chicago White Sox (34-20, 17-10 Away) vs. Cleveland Indians (30-24, 13-11 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Sept. 22, 2020
Time: 6:10 p.m. EST
Venue: Progressive Field – Cleveland, OH
White Sox vs Indians Betting Info
Moneyline: CWS: (+128) | CLE: (-148)
Spread: CWS: +1.5 (-158) | CLE: -1.5 (+134)
Total: 9 – Over: (-120) | Under: (-102)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages (via Oddsfire): CWS: (67%) | CLE: (33%)
World Series Odds: CWS: (+1000) | CLE: (+2500)
White Sox vs Indians Probable Pitchers
White Sox: Reynaldo Lopez (1-2, 5.40 ERA)
Indians: Cal Quantrill (0-0, 2.35 ERA)
White Sox vs Indians Expert Prediction & Pick
All MLB expert predictions and picks are according to CBS Sports.
Winner: Cleveland Indians
Over/Under: Over 9
White Sox vs Indians Betting Trends
– The White Sox defeated Cleveland yesterday, 7-4.
– The White Sox are 12-5 straight up in their last 17 games.
– The total has hit the under in seven of the White Sox’s last nine games.
– Cleveland is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in six of Cleveland’s last nine games.
White Sox vs Indians Stats
– The White Sox are averaging 5.19 runs per game this season (No. 5 in MLB).
– The White Sox are surrendering 3.85 runs per game this season (T-No. 5 in MLB).
– Cleveland is averaging 4.13 runs per game this season (No. 26 in MLB).
– Cleveland is surrendering 3.39 runs per game this season (No. 1 in MLB).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.