Hawks vs Jazz Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Hawks vs Jazz Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Atlanta Hawks (5-5, 3-2 Away) vs. Utah Jazz (7-4, 1-2 Home)
Date: Friday, Jan. 15, 2021
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: Vivint Smart Home Arena — Salt Lake City, UT
Hawks vs Jazz Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+198) | UTAH: (-240)
Spread: ATL: +6 (-106) | UTAH: -6 (-114)
Total: 227 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ATL: (42%) | UTAH: (58%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: ATL: (+12000) | UTAH: (+2100)
Hawks vs Jazz Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Hawks vs Jazz Betting Trends
– Atlanta is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total hit the under in each of Atlanta's last six games.
– Utah is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
– The total hit the under in eight of Utah's last 12 games.
– Atlanta defeated Philadelphia, 112-94, in its most recent game on Jan. 11, 2021.
– Utah defeated Cleveland, 117-87, in its most recent game on Jan. 12, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.