Heat vs Lakers Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Finals Game 5
Heat vs Lakers Game 5 Info
NBA Finals – Game 5 (LAL Leads 3-1)
Miami Heat (44-29, 15-22 Away) vs. Los Angeles Lakers (52-19, 25-10 Home)
Date: Friday, Oct. 9, 2020
Time: 9 p.m. EST
Venue: ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex – Lake Buena Vista, FL
Heat vs Lakers Spread & Odds
Moneyline: MIA: (+265) | LAL: (-330)
Spread: MIA: +7.5 (-114) | LAL: -7.5 (-106)
Total: 217 – Over: (-105) | Under: (-115)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: MIA: (67%) | LAL: (33%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: MIA: (+2200) | LAL: (-8000)
Heat vs Lakers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA predictions & expert picks are from CBS Sports.
Spread: Los Angeles Lakers -7.5
Over/Under: Under 216.5
Heat vs Lakers Betting Trends
– Miami is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– Miami is 13-6 straight up in its last 19 games.
– Los Angeles is 11-2 straight up in its last 13 games.
– The total has hit the under in seven of Los Angeles’ last nine games against Miami.
Heat vs Lakers Stats
– The Lakers are averaging 113.4 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 10 in the NBA).
– The Lakers are surrendering 107.4 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NBA).
– Miami is averaging 111.8 PPG this season (T-No. 15 in the NBA).
– Miami is surrendering 108.9 PPG this season (T-No. 9 in the NBA).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.