Magic vs Celtics Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Magic vs Celtics Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Orlando Magic (6-5, 3-2 Away) vs. Boston Celtics (7-3, 3-1 Home)
Date: Friday, Jan. 15, 2021
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: TD Garden — Boston, MA
Magic vs Celtics Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ORL: (+132) | BOS: (-156)
Spread: ORL: +3.5 (-114) | BOS: -3.5 (-105)
Total: 213 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ORL: (12%) | BOS: (88%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: ORL: (+16000) | BOS: (+2100)
Magic vs Celtics Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Magic vs Celtics Betting Trends
– Orlando is 2-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
– The total hit the under in six of Orlando's last seven games.
– Boston is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
– Boston is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
– Orlando lost to Milwaukee, 121-99, in its most recent game on Jan. 11, 2021.
– Boston defeated Washington, 116-107, in its most recent game on Jan. 8, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.