Nuggets vs Suns Odds, Spread, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for NBA Game
Nuggets vs Suns Game Info
NBA Regular Season Game
Denver Nuggets (7-7, 3-2 Away) vs. Phoenix Suns (8-5, 3-1 Home)
Date: Friday, Jan. 22, 2021
Time: 10 p.m. EST
Venue: PHX Arena — Phoenix, AZ
Nuggets vs Suns Spread & Odds
All NBA betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: DEN: (-108) | PHX: (-108)
Spread: DEN: +1 (-110) | PHX: -1 (-110)
Total: 219 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: (58%) | PHX: (42%)
Odds to Win NBA Finals: DEN: (+2700) | PHX: (+5500)
Nuggets vs Suns Expert Prediction & Pick
All NBA win probability predictions and picks are according to the ESPN Basketball Power Index (BPI).
Nuggets vs Suns Betting Trends
– Denver is 5-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 15 games.
– The total has hit the over in 12 of Denver's last 17 games.
– Phoenix is 15-5 ATS in its last 20 games.
– The total hit the under in 10 of Phoenix's last 14 games.
– Denver defeated Oklahoma City, 119-101, in its most recent game on Jan. 19, 2021.
– Phoenix defeated Houston, 109-103, in their most recent game on Jan. 20, 2021.
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.