49ers vs Rams Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 12 NFL Game
49ers vs Rams Week 12 Game Info
NFL Week 12 Game
San Francisco 49ers (4-6, 3-2 Away) vs. Los Angeles Rams (6-3, 4-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 29, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: SoFi Stadium – Inglewood, CA
49ers vs Rams Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: SF: (+240) | LAR: (-295)
Spread: SF: +7 (-110) | LAR: -7 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: SF: (N/A) | LAR: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: SF: (+13000) | LAR: (+1600)
49ers vs Rams Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks will be updated when available.
49ers vs Rams Betting Trends
– San Francisco is 2-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the under in three of San Francisco’s last five games.
– The Rams are 7-3 straight up in their last 10 games.
– The total has hit the under in each of the Rams’ last five games.
49ers vs Rams Stats
– San Francisco is averaging 23.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
– San Francisco is surrendering 23.4 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
– The Rams are averaging 24.0 PPG this season (T-No. 18 in the NFL).
– The Rams are surrendering 18.7 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Kaestle is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username davekaestle. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.