Bears vs Panthers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 6 NFL Game
Bears vs Panthers Week 6 Game Info
NFL Week 6 Game
Chicago Bears (4-1, 2-0 Away) vs. Carolina Panthers (3-2, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 18, 2020
Time: 1:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium — Charlotte, NC
Bears vs Panthers Spread & Odds
Moneyline: CHI: (+128) | CAR: (-152)
Spread: CHI: +2.5 (+100) | CAR: -2.5 (-120)
Total: 44.0 – Over: (-120) | Under: (+100)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHI: (73%) | CAR: (27%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CHI: (+4400) | CAR: (+6500)
Bears vs Panthers Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks for Week 6 are from Bill Bender of Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Bears
Bears vs Panthers Betting Trends
– Chicago is 3-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the under in three of Chicago's last five games.
– Carolina is 3-2 ATS in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in three of Carolina's last five games.
Bears vs Panthers Stats
– Chicago is averaging 21.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
– Chicago is surrendering 20.0 PPG this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
– Carolina is averaging 24.4 PPG this season (T-No. 20 in the NFL).
– Carolina is surrendering 23.6 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.