Bears vs Saints Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for NFC Wild Card Game
Bears vs Saints Wild Card Game Info
NFC Wild Card Round Game
Chicago Bears (8-8, 5-3 Away) vs. New Orleans Saints (12-4, 6-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 10, 2021
Time: 4:40 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Superdome — New Orleans, LA
Bears vs Saints Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CHI: (+370) | NO: (-480)
Spread: CHI: +8.5 (-106) | NO: -8.5 (-114)
Total: 47.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CHI: (30%) | NO: (70%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CHI: (+1000) | NO: (+8500)
Bears vs Saints Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News and will be updated when available.
Bears vs Saints Betting Trends
– Chicago is 3-6 straight up in its last 9 games
– The total has hit the over in four of Chicago's last five games.
– New Orleans is 6-1-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last 8 games
– The total has hit the over in 10 of New Orleans' last 15 games.
Bears vs Saints Stats
– Chicago is averaging 23.7 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
– Chicago is surrendering 22.3 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
– New Orleans is averaging 29.9 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 4 in the NFL).
– New Orleans is surrendering 22.0 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.