Bengals vs Colts Spread, Odds, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 6 NFL Game
Bengals vs Colts Week 6 Game Info
NFL Week 6 Game
Cincinnati Bengals (1-2-1, 0-1-1 Away) vs. Indianapolis Colts (3-1, 2-0 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 18, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium – Indianapolis, IN
Bengals vs Colts Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (+295) | IND: (-370)
Spread: CIN: +7.5 (-105) | IND: -7.5 (-115)
Total: (N/A) – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CIN: (N/A) | IND: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CIN: (+21000) | IND: (+1800)
Bengals vs Colts Expert Prediction & Pick
Bengals vs Colts expert prediction and pick will be updated when available.
Bengals vs Colts Betting Trends
– Cincinnati is 10-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last 14 road games.
– The total has hit the under in eight of Cincinnati’s last 11 road games.
– Indianapolis is 4-2 straight up in its last six games.
– The total has hit the under in five of Indianapolis’ last seven games.
Bengals vs Colts Stats
– Cincinnati is averaging 24.8 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 18 in the NFL).
– Cincinnati is surrendering 24.8 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
– Indianapolis is averaging 25.8 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
– Indianapolis is surrendering 14.0 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.