Bengals vs Washington Spread, Odds, Line Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 11 NFL Game
Bengals vs Washington Week 11 Game Info
NFL Week 11 Game
Cincinnati Bengals (2-5-1, 0-3 Away) vs. Washington Football Team (2-6, 2-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 22, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: FedEx Field — Landover, MD
Bengals vs Washington Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CIN: (-126) | WAS: (+108)
Spread: CIN: -1.5 (-110) | WAS: +1.5 (-110)
Total: (N/A) – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CIN: (N/A) | WAS: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CIN: (+150000) | WAS: (+40000)
Bengals vs Washington Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks will be updated when available.
Bengals vs Washington Betting Trends
– Cincinnati is 6-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Cincinnati's last five games.
– Washington is 3-7-1 ATS in its last 11 games.
– Washington is 1-6 straight up in its last seven games.
Bengals vs Washington Stats
– Cincinnati is averaging 24.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
– Cincinnati is surrendering 26.8 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
– Washington is averaging 19.1 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
– Washington is surrendering 23.5 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.