Bills vs 49ers Spread, Odds, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 13 Monday Night Football
Bills vs 49ers Week 13 Game Info
NFL Week 13 Monday Night Football Game
Buffalo Bills (8-3, 3-2 Away) vs. San Francisco 49ers (5-6, 1-4 Home)
Date: Monday, Dec. 7, 2020
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Stadium – Glendale, AZ
Bills vs 49ers Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (-142) | SF: (+120)
Spread: BUF: -2.5 (-114) | SF: +2.5 (-106)
Total: 48 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUF: (N/A) | SF: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: BUF: (+2200) | SF: (+10000)
Bills vs 49ers Expert Prediction and Pick
All NFL expert predictions and picks from Sporting News will be posted when available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Bills vs 49ers Betting Trends
– Buffalo is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games against an NFC opponent.
– The total has hit the over in eight of Buffalo's last 11 games.
– San Francisco is 1-4 ATS in its five home games this season.
– The total has hit the over in four of San Francisco's last six games against Buffalo.
Bills vs 49ers Stats
– Buffalo is averaging 27.2 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
– Buffalo is surrendering 25.6 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
– San Francisco is averaging 23.7 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
– San Francisco is surrendering 23.1 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.