Bills vs Cardinals Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 10 NFL Game
Bills vs Cardinals Week 10 Game Info
NFL Week 10 Game
Buffalo Bills (6-2, 3-1 Away) vs. Arizona Cardinals (5-2, 2-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 15, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: State Farm Stadium — Glendale, AZ
Bills vs Cardinals Spread & Odds
Moneyline: BUF: (+118) | ARI: (-138)
Spread: BUF: +2.5 (-105) | ARI: -2.5 (-115)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUF: (N/A) | ARI: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: BUF: (+2400) | ARI: (+2900)
Bills vs Cardinals Expert Prediction & Pick
Bills vs Cardinals expert predictions and picks from Sporting News will be posted when available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Bills vs Cardinals Betting Trends
– Buffalo is 1-4 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in six of Buffalo's last eight games.
– Arizona is 5-2 ATS in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the under in five of Arizona's last seven games.
Bills vs Cardinals Stats
– Buffalo is averaging 24.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
– Buffalo is surrendering 24.9 PPG this season (T-No. 14 in the NFL).
– Arizona is averaging 29.0 PPG this season (T-No. 8 in the NFL).
– Arizona is surrendering 20.9 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.