Bills vs Jets Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 7 NFL Game
Bills vs Jets Week 7 Game Info
NFL Game Week 7
Buffalo Bills (4-1, 2-1 Away) vs. New York Jets (0-5, 0-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 25, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium — East Rutherford, NJ
Bills vs Jets Spread & Odds
Moneyline: BUF: (-500) | NYJ: (+380)
Spread: BUF: -9.5 (-130) | NYJ: +9.5 (+105)
Total: (N/A) – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUF: (N/A) | NYJ: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: BUF: (+1900) | NYJ: (+100000)
Bills vs Jets Expert Prediction & Pick
Bills vs Jets expert prediction and pick will be updated when available.
Bills vs Jets Betting Trends
– Buffalo is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in each of Buffalo’s last five games.
– The Jets are 0-5 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
– The Jets are 0-5 straight up in its last five games.
Bills vs Jets Stats
– Buffalo is averaging 27.8 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 11 in the NFL).
– Buffalo is surrendering 28.4 PPG this season (T-No. 21 in the NFL).
– The Jets are averaging 15.0 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
– The Jets are surrendering 32.2 PPG this season (T-No. 30 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.