Bills vs Titans Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 5 Tuesday Night Game
Bills vs Titans Week 5 Game Info
NFL Week 5 Tuesday Night Football
Buffalo Bills (4-0, 2-0 Away) vs. Tennessee Titans (3-0, 1-0 Home)
Date: Tuesday, Oct. 13, 2020
Time: 7:00 p.m. EST
Venue: Nissan Stadium — Nashville, TN
Bills vs Titans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: BUF: (-172) | TEN: (+144)
Spread: BUF: -3.5 (+100) | TEN: +3.5 (-120)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: BUF: (80%) | TEN: (20%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: BUF: (+1600) | TEN: (+3100)
Bills vs Titans Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News.
Winner: Buffalo Bills
Spread: Buffalo Bills
Bills vs Titans Betting Trends
– Buffalo is 4-0 straight up in its last four games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Buffalo’s last five games.
– Tennessee is 1-4 against the spread in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in 12 of Tennessee’s last 16 games.
Bills vs Titans Stats
– Buffalo is averaging 30.8 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
– Buffalo is surrendering 25.0 PPG this season (T-No. 15 in the NFL).
– Tennessee is averaging 26.7 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
– Tennessee is surrendering 24.7 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.