Broncos vs Falcons Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 9 NFL Game
Broncos vs Falcons Week 9 Game Info
NFL Week 9 Game
Denver Broncos (3-4, 2-1 Away) vs. Atlanta Falcons (2-6, 0-4 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 8, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Mercedes-Benz Stadium – Atlanta, GA
Broncos vs Falcons Spread & Odds
Moneyline: DEN: (+176) | ATL: (-210)
Spread: DEN: +4 (-114) | ATL: -4 (-106)
Total: 50.0 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: (70%) | ATL: (30%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: DEN: (+20000) | ATL: (+21000)
Broncos vs Falcons Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Broncos
Broncos vs Falcons Betting Trends
– Denver is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Denver's last six games.
– Atlanta is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Atlanta's last five games.
Broncos vs Falcons Stats
– Denver is averaging 21.0 PPG this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
– Denver is surrendering 26.1 PPG this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
– Atlanta is averaging 26.1 PPG this season (T-No. 13 in the NFL).
– Atlanta is surrendering 28.0 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.