Broncos vs Raiders Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 10 NFL Game
Broncos vs Raiders Week 10 Game Info
NFL Week 10 Game
Denver Broncos (3-4, 2-1 Away) vs. Las Vegas Raiders (4-3, 1-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 15, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Allegiant Stadium — Las Vegas, NV
Broncos vs Raiders Spread & Odds
Moneyline: DEN: (+164) | LV: (-196)
Spread: DEN: +4 (-110) | LV: -4 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DEN: (N/A) | LV: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: DEN: (+20000) | LV: (+5000)
Broncos vs Raiders Expert Prediction & Pick
Broncos vs Raiders expert predictions and picks from Sporting News will be posted when available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Broncos vs Raiders Betting Trends
– Denver is 5-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Denver's last six games.
– Las Vegas is 6-3 ATS in its last nine games.
– The total has hit the over in six of Las Vegas' last seven games.
Broncos vs Raiders Stats
– Denver is averaging 21.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 27 in the NFL).
– Denver is surrendering 26.1 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
– Las Vegas is averaging 26.7 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
– Las Vegas is surrendering 29.0 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.