Browns vs Titans Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 13 NFL Game
Browns vs Titans Week 13 Game Info
NFL Week 13 Game
Cleveland Browns (8-3, 3-2 Away) vs. Tennessee Titans 8-3, 4-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 6, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Nissan Stadium — Nashville, TN
Browns vs Titans Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: CLE: (+172) | TEN: (-205)
Spread: CLE: +4 (-110) | TEN: -4 (-110)
Total: 52.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: CLE: (28%) | TEN: (72%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: CLE: (+4600) | TEN: (+2000)
Browns vs Titans Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL expert predictions and picks are from Sporting News.
Spread Pick: Browns
Browns vs Titans Betting Trends
– Cleveland is 4-7 against the spread (ATS) this season
– Tennessee is 5-6 ATS this season.
– The total has hit the over in six of Cleveland's 11 games.
– The total has hit the over in eight of Tennessee's 11 games.
Browns vs Titans Stats
– Cleveland is averaging 24.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
– Cleveland is surrendering 26.0 PPG this season (No. 21 in the NFL).
– Tennessee is averaging 29.5 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
– Tennessee is surrendering 25.9 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.