Buccaneers vs Giants Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 8 Monday Night Football
Buccaneers vs Giants Week 8 Game Info
NFL Week 8 Monday Night Football
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (4-2, 1-2 Away) vs. New York Giants (1-6, 1-2 Home)
Date: Monday, Nov. 2, 2020
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium — East Rutherford, NJ
Buccaneers vs Giants Spread & Odds
Moneyline: TB: (-420) | NYG: (+330)
Spread: TB: -9.5 (-110) | NYG: +9.5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TB: (N/A) | NYG: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: TB: (+1000) | NYG: (+25000)
Buccaneers vs Giants Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks from Sporting News will be posted when available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Buccaneers vs Giants Betting Trends
– Tampa Bay is 3-3 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– The total has hit the over in all three of Tampa Bay's six games this season.
– The Giants are 4-3 ATS this season.
– The total has hit the under in five of the Giants' seven games this season.
Buccaneers vs Giants Stats
– Tampa Bay is averaging 29.5 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
– Tampa Bay is surrendering 20.3 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
– The Giants are averaging 17.4 PPG this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
– The Giants are surrendering 24.9 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.