Buccaneers vs Lions Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 16 NFL Game
Buccaneers vs Lions Week 16 Game Info
NFL Week 16 Game
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (9-5, 5-2 Away) vs. Detroit Lions (5-9, 1-5 Home)
Date:Saturday, Dec. 26, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Ford Field — Detroit, MI
Coverage: NFL Network
Buccaneers vs Lions Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-460) | DET: (+360)
Spread: TB: -9 (-110) | DET: +9 (-110)
Total: (53.5) – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TB: (87%) | DET: (13%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: TB: (+1400) | DET: (N/A)
Buccaneers vs Lions Expert Prediction & Pick
Buccaneers vs Lions expert prediction & pick will be updated when available.
Buccaneers vs Lions Betting Trends
– Detroit is 1-4 straight up in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in six of Detroit’s last eight games.
– Tampa Bay is 3-10 against the spread (ATS) in its last 13 games against Detroit.
– The total has hit the over in 16 of Tampa Bay’s last 20 games against NFC opponents.
Buccaneers vs Lions Stats
– Tampa Bay is averaging 28.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
– Tampa Bay is surrendering 22.9 PPG this season (T-No. 11 in the NFL).
– Detroit is averaging 23.9 PPG this season (No. 19 in the NFL).
– Detroit is surrendering 31.1 PPG this season (No. 31 in the NFL).
Sign upfor FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.