Buccaneers vs Packers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for NFC Championship Game
Buccaneers vs Packers NFC Championship Game Info
NFC Conference Championship Round Game
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (10-6, 4-4 Away) vs. Green Bay Packers (13-3, 7-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Jan. 24, 2021
Time: 3:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Lambeau Field — Green Bay, WI
Buccaneers vs Packers Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (+162) | GB: (-194)
Spread: TB: +4 (-115) | GB: -4 (-105)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-115) | Under: (-105)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TB: (N/A) | GB: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: TB: (+400) | GB: (+185)
Buccaneers vs Packers Expert Prediction & Pick
Bucs-Packers NFC Championship expert picks and predictions will be updated when available.
Buccaneers vs Packers Betting Trends
– The Buccaneers defeated the Packers, 38-10, when these two teams last met in Week 6 of the 2020 NFL regular season.
– Tampa Bay is 10-8 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– The total has hit the over in 10 of Tampa Bay's 18 games.
– Green Bay is 11-6 ATS this season.
– The total has hit the over in 10 of Green Bay's 17 games.
– Tampa Bay defeated the New Orleans Saints, 30-20, in the Divisional Round.
– Green Bay defeated the Los Angeles Rams, 32-18, in the Divisional Round.
Buccaneers vs Packers Stats
– Tampa Bay is averaging 30.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
– Tampa Bay is surrendering 22.2 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
– Green Bay is averaging 31.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
– Green Bay is surrendering 23.6 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.