Buccaneers vs Panthers Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 10 NFL Game
Buccaneers vs Panthers Week 10 Game Info
NFL Week 10 Game
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (6-2, 3-2 Away) vs. Carolina Panthers (3-5, 1-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 15, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Bank of America Stadium — Charlotte, NC
Buccaneers vs Panthers Spread & Odds
Moneyline: TB: (-260) | CAR: (+215)
Spread: TB: -6.5 (-115) | CAR: +6.5 (-105)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TB: (N/A) | CAR: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: TB: (+650) | CAR: (+17000)
Buccaneers vs Panthers Expert Prediction & Pick
Buccaneers vs Panthers expert predictions will be updated when available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Buccaneers vs Panthers Betting Trends
– Tampa Bay is 6-1 straight up in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the over in 17 of Tampa Bay’s last 22 games.
– Carolina is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Carolina’s last six games.
Buccaneers vs Panthers Stats
– Tampa Bay is averaging 30.9 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 4 in the NFL).
– Tampa Bay is surrendering 20.6 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
– Carolina is averaging 22.4 PPG this season (No. 25 in the NFL).
– Carolina is surrendering 24.1 PPG this season (No. 13 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.