Buccaneers vs Washington Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for NFC Wild Card Game
Buccaneers vs Washington Wild Card Game Info
NFC Wild Card Round Game
Tampa Bay Buccaneers (11-5, 6-2 Away) vs. Washington Football Team (7-9, 3-5 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021
Time: 8:15 p.m. EST
Venue: FedExField — Landover, MD
Buccaneers vs Washington Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: TB: (-360) | WAS: (+290)
Spread: TB: -7.5 (-106) | WAS: +7.5 (-114)
Total: 46.5 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: TB: (N/A) | WAS: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: TB: (+1000) | WAS: (+8500)
Buccaneers vs Washington Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News and will be updated when available.
Buccaneers vs Washington Betting Trends
– Tampa Bay is 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in its last six games.
– Tampa Bay is 10-4 straight up in its last 14 games.
– Washington is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
– The total has hit the under in five of Washington’s last six games.
Buccaneers vs Washington Stats
– Tampa Bay is averaging 29.9 points per game (PPG) this season (T-No. 4 in the NFL).
– Tampa Bay is surrendering 21.9 PPG this season (No. 7 in the NFL).
– Washington is averaging 21.0 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 26 in the NFL).
– Washington is surrendering 21.0 PPG this season (No. 5 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.