Cardinals vs Cowboys Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 6 NFL Game
Cardinals vs Cowboys Game Info
NFL Week 6 Game
New York Giants (0-4, 0-2 Away) vs. Dallas Cowboys (1-3, 1-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Oct. 11, 2020
Time: 4:25 p.m. EST
Venue: AT&T Stadium — Arlington, TX
Cardinals vs Cowboys Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (+144) | DAL: (-172)
Spread: ARI: +3.5 (-110) | DAL: -3.5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARI: (N/A) | DAL: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: ARI: (+5000) | DAL: (+3000)
Cardinals vs Cowboys Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks are according to Sporting News and will be reflected here as soon as they are made available for Week 6.
Cardinals vs Cowboys Betting Trends
– Arizona is 2-2-1 against the spread (ATS) in its last five games.
– The total has hit the under in three of Arizona's last five games.
– Dallas is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in four of Dallas' last five games.
Cardinals vs Cowboys Stats
– Arizona is averaging 24.5 points per game (PPG) this season. (No. 21 in the NFL)
– Arizona is surrendering 23.0 PPG this season (T-No. 8 in the NFL).
– Dallas is averaging 31.5 PPG this season (No. 3 in the NFL).
– Dallas is surrendering 36.5 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
David Hayes is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, David Hayes also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username DavidWHayes. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.