Cardinals vs Giants Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 14 NFL Game
Cardinals vs Giants Week 14 Game Info
NFL Week 14 Game
Arizona Cardinals (6-5, 3-3 Away) vs. New York Giants (4-7, 2-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 13, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: MetLife Stadium — East Rutherford, NJ
Cardinals vs Giants Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ARI: (-172) | NYG: (+144)
Spread: ARI: -3.5 (-110) | NYG: +3.5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARI: (N/A) | NYG: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: ARI: (+4800) | NYG: (+13000)
Cardinals vs Giants Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News and will be updated when available.
Cardinals vs Giants Betting Trends
– Arizona is 5-6 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– The total has hit the under in seven of Denver’s 11 games.
– The Giants are 7-4 ATS this season.
– The total has hit the under in seven of the Giants’ 11 games.
Cardinals vs Giants Stats
– Arizona is averaging 27.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
– Arizona is surrendering 23.5 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
– The Giants are averaging 19.5 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
– The Giants are surrendering 23.0 PPG this season (T-No. 9 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.