Cardinals vs Seahawks Spread, Odds, Line, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 11 NFL Thursday Night Football
Cardinals vs Seahawks Week 11 Game Info
NFL Week 11 Game
Arizona Cardinals (5-3, 3-1 Away) vs. Seattle Seahawks (6-2, 4-0 Home)
Date: Thursday, Nov. 18, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: CenturyLink Field — Seattle, WA
Cardinals vs Seahawks Spread & Odds
Moneyline: ARI: (+188) | SEA: (-225)
Spread: ARI: +5.5 (-110) | SEA: -5.5 (-110)
Total: (N/A) – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: ARI: (70%) | SEA: (30%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: ARI: (+3700) | SEA: (+1000)
Cardinals vs Seahawks Expert Prediction & Pick
Cardinals vs Seahawks expert prediction and pick will be updated when available.
Cardinals vs Seahawks Betting Trends
– Seattle is 6-2 straight up in its last eight games.
– The total has hit the over in seven of Seattle’s last nine games.
Cardinals vs Seahawks Stats
– Arizona is averaging 29.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
– Arizona is surrendering 22.5 PPG this season (No. 8 in the NFL).
– Seattle is averaging 34.2 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
– Seattle is surrendering 30.4 PPG this season (No. 30 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.