Chargers vs Bills Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 12 NFL Game
Chargers vs Bills Week 12 Game Info
NFL Week 12 Game
Los Angeles Chargers (2-7, 1-4 Away) vs. Buffalo Bills (7-3, 4-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 29, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Bills Stadium — Orchard Park, NY
Chargers vs Bills Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: LAC: (+184) | BUF: (-220)
Spread: LAC: +5 (-110) | BUF: -5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: (N/A) | BUF: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: LAC: (+21000) | BUF: (+2500)
Chargers vs Bills Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks from will be posted when available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Chargers vs Bills Betting Trends
– The Chargers are 5-10-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last 16 games.
– The total has hit the over in each of the Chargers last five games.
– Buffalo is 2-4 ATS in its last six games.
– The total has hit the over in eight of Buffalo’s last 10 games.
Chargers vs Bills Stats
– The Chargers are averaging 25.1 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 17 in the NFL).
– The Chargers are surrendering 27.2 PPG this season (T-No. 21 in the NFL).
– Buffalo is averaging 27.2 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
– Buffalo is surrendering 26.5 PPG this season (No. 18 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.