Chargers vs Broncos Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 8 NFL Game
Chargers vs Broncos Week 8 Game Info
NFL Week 8 GameLos Angeles Chargers (1-4, 1-2 Away) vs. Denver Broncos (2-3, 0-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 1, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Empower Field at Mile High – Denver, CO
Chargers vs Broncos Spread & Odds
Moneyline: LAC: (-116) | DEN: (-102)
Spread: LAC: -1 (-110) | DEN: +1 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: (N/A) | DEN: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: LAC: (+15000) | DEN: (+18000)
Chargers vs Broncos Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks from Sporting News will be posted when available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Chargers vs Broncos Betting Trends
– The Chargers are 1-7 straight up in their last eight games.
– The Chargers are 0-5 in their last five home games.
– Denver is 4-1 against the spread (ATS) in their last five games.
– Denver is 4-2 ATS in its last six home games.
Chargers vs Broncos Stats
– The Chargers are averaging 20.0 PPG this season (No. 29 in the NFL).
– The Chargers are surrendering 25.0 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
– Denver is averaging 26.6 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
– Denver is surrendering 22.0 PPG this season (No. 12 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author's alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.