Chargers vs Dolphins Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 10 NFL Game
Chargers vs Dolphins Week 10 Game Info
NFL Week 10 Game
Los Angeles Chargers (2-5, 1-3 Away) vs. Miami Dolphins (4-3, 2-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 15, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium — Miami Gardens, FL
Chargers vs Dolphins Spread & Odds
Moneyline: LAC: (+108) | MIA: (-126)
Spread: LAC: +1.5 (-105) | MIA: -1.5 (-115)
Total: N/A– Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: LAC: (N/A) | MIA: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: LAC: (+20000) | MIA: (+7500)
Chargers vs Dolphins Expert Prediction & Pick
Chargers vs Dolphins expert predictions and picks from Sporting News will be posted when available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Chargers vs Dolphins Betting Trends
– The Chargers are 4-2 against the spread (ATS) in their last six games.
– The total has hit the over in four of the Chargers’ last five games.
– Miami is 5-1 ATS in its last six games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Miami’s last five games.
Chargers vs Dolphins Stats
– The Chargers are averaging 25.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
– The Chargers are surrendering 26.4 PPG this season (No. 20 in the NFL).
– Miami is averaging 26.9 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
– Miami is surrendering 18.6 PPG this season (No. 1 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.