Chiefs vs Dolphins Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 14 NFL Game
Chiefs vs Dolphins Week 14 Game Info
NFL Week 14 Game
Kansas City Chiefs (10-1, 6-0 Away) vs. Miami Dolphins (7-4, 3-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 13, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Hard Rock Stadium – Miami Gardens, FL
Chiefs vs Dolphins Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (-405) | MIA: (+320)
Spread: KC: -7.5 (-110) | MIA: +7.5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KC: (N/A) | MIA: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: KC: (+280) | MIA: (+5000)
Chiefs vs Dolphins Expert Prediction & Pick
All Chiefs-Dolphins expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News and will be updated when available.
Chiefs vs Dolphins Betting Trends
– Kansas City is 15-5 against the spread (ATS) in its last 20 games.
– Kansas City has won each of its last six games.
– Miami is 6-1 ATS in its last seven games.
– The total has hit the under in four of Miami’s last six games.
Chiefs vs Dolphins Stats
– Kansas City is averaging 31.6 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
– Kansas City is surrendering 21.6 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
– Miami is averaging 25.8 PPG this season (No. 14 in the NFL).
– Miami is surrendering 18.6 PPG this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Larry Rupp is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Larry Rupp also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username phillyfan424. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.