Chiefs vs Raiders Spread, Odds, Over/ Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 11 Sunday Night Football
Chiefs vs Raiders Week 11 Game Info
NFL Week 11 Sunday Night Football Game
Kansas City Chiefs (8-1, 4-0 Away) vs. Las Vegas Raiders (5-3, 1-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 15, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Allegiant Stadium — Las Vegas, NV
Chiefs vs Raiders Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: KC: (-335) | LV: (+270)
Spread: KC: -7.5 (-110) | LV: +7.5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: KC: (N/A) | LV: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: KC: (+350) | LV: (+5500)
Chiefs vs Raiders Expert Prediction & Pick
All NFL expert predictions and picks will be updated when made available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Chiefs vs Raiders Betting Trends
– Las Vegas is 7-3 against the spread (ATS) in its last 10 games.
– The total has hit the over in seven of Las Vegas’ last eight games.
Chiefs vs Raiders Stats
– Kansas City is averaging 31.8 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 2 in the NFL).
– Kansas City is surrendering 20.3 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
– Las Vegas is averaging 27.2 PPG this season (No. 11 in the NFL).
– Las Vegas is surrendering 28.6 PPG this season (No. 24 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.