Colts vs Bills Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for AFC Wild Card Game
Colts vs Bills Wild Card Game Info
AFC Wild Card Round Game
Indianapolis Colts (11-5, 5-3 Away) vs. Buffalo Bills (13-3, 7-1 Home)
Date: Saturday, Jan. 9, 2021
Time: 1:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Bills Stadium — Orchard Park, NY
Colts vs Bills Spread & Odds
All NFL betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (+260) | BUF: (-320)
Spread: IND: +6.5 (-104) | BUF: -6.5 (-118)
Total: 51.5 – Over: (-114) | Under: (-106)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: (10%) | BUF: (90%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: IND: (+3400) | BUF: (+750)
Colts vs Bills Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News and will be updated when available.
Colts vs Bills Betting Trends
– Indianapolis is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
– Indianapolis is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
– Buffalo is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) and straight up in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in 10 of Buffalo’s last 15 games.
Colts vs Bills Stats
– Indianapolis is averaging 28.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
– Indianapolis is surrendering 23.2 PPG this season (T-No. 13 in the NFL).
– Buffalo is averaging 28.2 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
– Buffalo is surrendering 23.3 PPG this season (T-No. 14 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.