Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: (10%) | BUF: (90%)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: IND: (+3400) | BUF: (+750)
Colts vs Bills Expert Prediction & Pick
All expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News and will be updated when available.
Colts vs Bills Betting Trends
– Indianapolis is 5-2 straight up in its last seven games.
– Indianapolis is 1-4 ATS in its last five games.
– Buffalo is 5-0 against the spread (ATS) and straight up in its last five games.
– The total has hit the over in 10 of Buffalo’s last 15 games.
Colts vs Bills Stats
– Indianapolis is averaging 28.2 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
– Indianapolis is surrendering 23.2 PPG this season (T-No. 13 in the NFL).
– Buffalo is averaging 28.2 PPG this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
– Buffalo is surrendering 23.3 PPG this season (T-No. 14 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Max Staley is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Max Staley also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username mstaley1212. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.