Colts vs Lions Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 8 NFL Game
Colts vs Lions Week 8 Game Info
NFL Week 8 Game
Indianapolis Colts (4-2, 1-2 Away) vs. Detroit Lions (2-3, 0-2 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 1, 2020
Time: 1 p.m. EST
Venue: Ford Field – Detroit, MI
Colts vs Lions Spread & Odds
Moneyline: IND: (-154) | DET: (+130)
Spread: IND: -3 (+100) | DET: +3 (-122)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: (N/A) | DET: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: IND: (+3000) | DET: (+12000)
Colts vs Lions Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks from Sporting News will be posted when available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Colts vs Lions Betting Trends
– Indianapolis is 4-1 straight up in its last five games.
– Indianapolis is 1-2 straight up in its last three road games.
– Detroit is 4-12 against the spread in its last 16 games.
– Detroit is 2-12 straight up in its last 14 games.
Colts vs Lions Stats
– Indianapolis is averaging 26.2 PPG this season (No. 16 in the NFL).
– Indianapolis is surrendering 19.2 PPG this season (No. 6 in the NFL).
– Detroit is averaging 26.6 PPG this season (No. 15 in the NFL).
– Detroit is surrendering 28.6 PPG this season (No. 23 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Michael Obermuller is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Michael Obermuller also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username king_mizzard. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in their articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.