Colts vs Raiders Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction and Betting Insights for Week 14 NFL Game
Colts vs Raiders Week 14 Game Info
NFL Week 14 Game
Indianapolis Colts (7-4, 3-2 Away) vs. Las Vegas Raiders (6-5, 2-3 Home)
Date: Sunday, Dec. 13, 2020
Time: 4:05 p.m. EST
Venue: Allegiant Stadium — Las Vegas, NV
Colts vs Raiders Spread & Odds
All betting lines, odds, and prop bets are available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: IND: (-132) | LV: (+112)
Spread: IND: -1.5 (-110) | LV: +1.5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: IND: (N/A) | LV: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: IND: (+2600) | LV: (+5500)
Colts vs Raiders Expert Prediction & Pick
All Colts-Raiders expert predictions and picks are according to Sporting News and will be updated when available.
Colts vs Raiders Betting Trends
– Indianapolis is 6-5 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– The total has hit the over in seven of Indianapolis’ 11 games.
– Las Vegas is 7-4 ATS this season.
– The total has hit the over in eight of Las Vegas’ 11 games.
Colts vs Raiders Stats
– Indianapolis is averaging 27.5 points per game (PPG) this season (No. 9 in the NFL).
– Indianapolis is surrendering 23.0 PPG this season (T-No. 9 in the NFL).
– Las Vegas is averaging 26.5 PPG this season (T-No. 12 in the NFL).
– Las Vegas is surrendering 29.0 PPG this season (No. 28 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.