Cowboys vs Eagles Spread, Odds, Line, Over/Under, Prediction & Betting Insights for Week 8 Sunday Night Football
Cowboys vs Eagles Week 8 Game Info
NFL Week 8 Sunday Night Football
Dallas Cowboys (2-4, 0-2 Away) vs. Philadelphia Eagles (2-4-1, 1-2-1 Home)
Date: Sunday, Nov. 1, 2020
Time: 8:20 p.m. EST
Venue: Lincoln Financial Field — Philadelphia, PA
Cowboys vs Eagles Spread & Odds
Moneyline: DAL: (+154) | PHI: (-184)
Spread: DAL: +3.5 (-110) | PHI: -3.5 (-110)
Total: N/A – Over: (N/A) | Under: (N/A)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages via oddsFire: DAL: (N/A) | PHI: (N/A)
Odds to Win Super Bowl LV: DAL: (+8500) | PHI: (+4800)
Cowboys vs Eagles Expert Predictions & Pick
All NFL predictions & expert picks from Sporting News will be posted when available.
Spread Pick: N/A
Cowboys vs Eagles Betting Trends
– Dallas is 0-6 against the spread (ATS) this season.
– The total has hit the over in four of Dallas’ six games this season.
– Philadelphia is 2-5 ATS this season.
– The total has hit the over in four of Philadelphia’s seven games this season.
Cowboys vs Eagles Stats
– Dallas is averaging 28.8 PPG this season (No. 10 in the NFL).
– Dallas is surrendering 36.3 PPG this season (No. 32 in the NFL).
– Philadelphia is averaging 23.3 PPG this season (No. 22 in the NFL).
– Philadelphia is surrendering 28.0 PPG this season (T-No. 21 in the NFL).
Sign up for FanDuel Sportsbook today and get your first bet risk free for up to $1,000!
Jason Schandl is not a FanDuel employee. In addition to providing DFS gameplay advice, Jason Schandl also participates in DFS contests on FanDuel using his personal account, username Jaymun. While the strategies and player selections recommended in his articles are his personal views, he may deploy different strategies and player selections when entering contests with his personal account. The views expressed in his articles are the author’s alone and do not necessarily reflect the views of FanDuel.